Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Taylor & Josh are getting Married!

I love-love designing anything wedding related. It's such a happy time for the bride, her groom and their families as wedding preparations take place. Taylor contacted me at the beginning of the year about her December '09 wedding. After meeting with Taylor I was excited to start thinking about design concepts because she is an "out of the box" thinker. She did not want anything too traditional and everything in the stores did not seem to spark her interest. I was thrilled to take on the challenge! Together we came up with a unique & personalized wedding package. While the invitations are at the press I will share with you the ‘Save the Date’ she mailed a few weeks ago - it's a magnet! Wedding Invitation previews will follow in the coming weeks. Congratulations, Taylor & Josh, I’m delighted for you both.

3 comments:

Blaquin Phoenix said...

this is a really good wedding invite. the design is super sharp.

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

Brooke, you are the BEST!!!! Thanks for all of your hard work. We can't wait to send out the Invitations AND for the day to arrive.

Carrie said...

Brooke,
I'm so glad you found me on the Internet! It was great to hear from you. Looks like you are doing well. I love your designs! Very, very impressive.

Taylor & Josh's 'Save the date' is amazing! I wish I had known you were a designer when Adam and I got married!

Have you designed any 1st birthday invitations?! (:

-Carrie

Followers

Site Meter