Saturday, May 7, 2011

A quick update {I'm still here}

I know, I am totally the worst blogger. To be completely honest I've been in a rut and just have not wanted to blog or share anything. Billy and I have stayed so busy lately. We had a really nice spring break in March and took a trip to Tampa, St. Pete and Orlando. As always, we had the absolute best time! Lately, Trendy Ink Designs has continued to be busy. I'm producing quite a bit of stamps and embossers. I've also been designing a lot of baby invites. I need to get those added to my website. Eventually...
My sister-in-law sent me this picture of my nephew, Carlo wearing my brothers uniform. I just had to share. He is the cutest 7 year old boy I know. I cannot wait until they make their move back home to the good ole' USA so I can spoil him rotten. 

Happy Mother's Day to all you Momma's out there! Enjoy YOUR weekend.

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter