Monday, August 8, 2011

It's August Already!?

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! Time is flying by and the heat index definitely proves August is here! Billy and I had a wonderful weekend, even though he had to work part of it. Friday we went to the doctor and heard our sweet baby's heartbeat again. That n-e-v-e-r gets old! We enjoyed our downtime and even planted a new tree in the yard. I love-love white crape myrtle trees & since they were on sale at Lowe's (even especially at Lowe's I can't pass up a sale) we picked one up to add to our front flower bed.  I cannot wait to see it grow and bloom, they are gorgeous trees.

TrendyInk Stamps are selling well so I wanted to show you the options again since they're not on my website:
Stamps are $34 (plus $5 if you need shipping) and are available in black, blue and red ink. Lots of clients are ordering them for house-warming, birthday and wedding gifts. Email me at Trendyinkdesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com for more details or to place a order.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter