Monday, December 22, 2008

Kriner Christmas Tradition

I’m big on traditions – if we did it as kids, we still gotta do it! Even at 28 years old I insist on certain traditions being carried out (I think I can get away with it until I have children of my own). Until then I will insist upon having our fun holiday traditions we had as kids. Mom, since even before I was born, bakes dozens of Christmas shaped sugar cookies and makes colorful icing. Jordan and I use to love this tradition as kids – eat one, decorate one, eat one, decorate one! We probably learned that pattern from Pop. Even though Jordan couldn’t be here with us since he is living in Italy (we miss you terribly kid!) we still had to decorate cookies. This year was no exception; we continued on tradition and decorated our hearts out. Mom is awesome at getting everything ready for us and Pop is good at making it a time to remember. Here are a few pictures from our creative Christmas fun. I hope all of you enjoy your own family Christmas traditions and have a Merry Christmas!
... Decorate One, Eat One...

Billy decorated a blue Christmas tree for me...Ooooo Ahhhh

My "Mr. & Mrs. Snow-Birds"


2 comments:

Brittney said...

What a fun tradition! These are too cute! My cookies never seem to look as pretty as ya'lls!

Holly said...

Looks like lots of fun! Traditions are definitely something special. You and Billy can pass the old ones down to your kids one day, but also make new ones along the way :)

Followers

Site Meter