Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The "Love-Birds" are back!

What a whirlwind of a month! Billy & I had a fabulous garden wedding and a fun, relaxing honeymoon. Finally, back into the swing of things I want to post some pictures from our honeymoon in Key West, FL and the Bahamas. We took a 6 day cruise and enjoyed every minute. Here's some highlights below.


Key West, FL - enjoying the sunny beach in December!

I adore Pirates...this one had a peg leg!

Billy with the "Naked Ladies" statue in Key West, ha!

Enjoying the cruise deck at night - it was gorgeous weather the entire trip


My HOT Husband, I'm a lucky lady!

We have a preview of the wedding pictures on Lyndsay's blog and I cannot wait to do a blog post of my own once we receive all the photos. Lyndsay and Anderson did a fabulous job bringing the beauty of our wedding day to life! For now, check out her blog for a sneak peak! http://pinkcoffeephoto.blogspot.com/2008/12/brooke-and-billy-wedding.html

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter