Thursday, April 2, 2009

Raggedy Ann & Andy


When my cousin Katie announced she was pregnant I was so excited for her & her husband, Trey. This will be their first child and I can only imagine the excitement and joy of this special time. My mom is hosting the family baby shower-dinner this month and asked that I design the invitations. I asked her what theme she was doing for Katie’s baby girl and mom said, “Raggedy Ann & Andy” – What!? It seemed so old school I became nervous – I loved them as a child but that was the 80s! I decided to put an updated spin on it and designed the invitations which I think came out pretty cute! Mom showed me the decorations for the shower-dinner and I’m no longer scared! She always pulls through and I think it’s going to be a fun shower sharing in their anticipation! I’m so sorry for doubting you Mom, Raggedy Ann and Andy! :-)

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter