Wednesday, March 25, 2009

“Shines like the top of the Chrysler Building”

When I was a little girl my brother and I had to help mom clean the bathrooms. Mom would always say to us, “I want it to shine like the top of the Chrysler building!” As an adult there is nothing I appreciate more than a bathroom that “Shines like the top of the Chrysler Building” – ha! Thank you, mom. I think the Lord knew even this small detail when I married Billy because that man knows how to clean and make things shine! I came home from a looong day at work yesterday to both bathrooms sparkling clean! Oh, how I adore my husband!! I appreciate surprises like these; it smelled so good I wanted to hang out in the master bath all night, ha. Here’s a quick pix from my iPhone. We’re thinking about painting a very soft blue in there to match our new décor!?!? I need to purchase a few more accessories and paint – shopping trip!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love a clean bathroom, too! Your house and all of the decor is looking wonderful!

Followers

Site Meter