Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trendy Ink has a new home!

When Billy and I purchased our house a couple weeks ago, I was super excited! Not only because this freed us from apartment living but because of the extra space. I knew Trendy Ink would be an orphan no more! I’ve envisioned this room so many times in my mind and it is now reality. I have a few more special touches but for now I couldn’t wait any longer to share…


Putting Pop to work! :-)

The chandelier hanging is the one Billy bought me for our wedding and we were married under it, I absolutely love it. So here's a peek at where wedding invitations, stationary and marketing packages are now designed! I have lots of details and finishing touches to complete the room but so far it's exactly what I've envisioned.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! Congrats!

Meghan said...

I absolutely LOVE the pink and black! So cute Brooke!

Followers

Site Meter