Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bird House

It’s official. Billy and I are home owners! Setting out to find the perfect home for us was not an easy task. I thought it would be simple, and it turned out to be a bit tough…what side of town do we look on, do we stay in Jacksonville, do we purchase brand-new or look into foreclosures!? Finally, after much prayer and searching, good things come to those who wait! We found a brand-new home. I truly believe after finding this home that it was built just for us and that the Lord knew it would be our future home. It has everything we had on our “must-have” list and more! We’re extremely thankful for the Lord’s guidance and are excited about what else He may have in store for our future. God has truly blessed us with a wonderful new home. We’re not quite sure what to do with all this space…okay that’s a lie! We’ve claimed all the extra rooms and we have big plans for decorating. I love to decorate therefore there’s a ton of projects in our future. I even think I’m going to keep my Pop busy with a few ideas I have in mind!

Here are a few pictures I snapped with my iPhone right after closing this past weekend. I hope to post more once we get settled in.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW, how exciting!!!! Congratulations, you will have a ball decorating but most of all you will love sharing your lives together in it. I definitely want to come and see it. I am thrilled for you!!

Brittney said...

How exciting, brooke! What part of town is it in? I cannot wait to see the inside!

Kari said...

its gorgeous! congrats!!

Gail said...

I love it!! I am very happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home!

Trendy Ink Designs said...

Thanks, Ladies!!

Followers

Site Meter