Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Randomness

I decided to post 25 random things about me, this trend was going around with other bloggers and on facebook so I decided to join in the fun!

1. I crave chocolate at least once a week.
2. Jesus is my best friend & I don’t know how people manage life without Him.
3. I love New York, love it!
4. Paris was amazing and I dream of going back but this time with my love.
5. I turned 29 years old 30 days after marrying Billy.
6. Billy is the best thing that has happened to me & I’m thankful God saved him just for me!
7. I talk to mom at least once a day, sometimes 3x a day.
8. Sophie Mae is the cutest pup ever; she can get anything from me with one sweet hug!
9. I miss my brother but glad he has the opportunity to live in Italy and travel. He’s my American hero and I’m so proud of him. I might be jealous he gets to live in Europe tho!
10. Traveling is one of my passions – Israel (makes the BIBLE come alive), Paris, London, Switzerland, Germany, Austria all were amazing and I recommend a Europe travel package to anyone!
11. I have OCD
12. I hate to vacuum and Billy loves it – so it works out for us.
13. I dream weird dreams all the time and my sweet husband gets to hear how weird I am each morning when I tell him about it.
14. I hate green peas, hate them.
15. I cannot sleep in socks.
16. Designing wedding invitations is another passion of mine – I love to design for a special occasion!
17. After leaving from my first “date” with Billy, I knew he was the man I would marry. And we did 5 months later.
18. I miss my cousin Chris Milanese, daily.
19. Mom and I planned my garden dream wedding in only 8 weeks – it doesn’t take a year, you just gotta know what you want!
20. Pink is my favorite color, I want a pink room with a chandelier one day.
21. I had a major crush on Jordan Knight when I was in fifth grade, NKOTB rocks!
22. I’m addicted to XM radio and don’t mind the expense, it’s worth it!
23. I can be cheap, I will scout out an item 5x over before committing to purchase hoping it will hit the clearance rack by the time I ‘have to have it’!
24. I despise Wal-mart but seem to torture myself a few times a month there and don’t know why I do.
25. I have a problem with people wanting a handout and refusing to get a JOB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm with you on #24!

Followers

Site Meter