Friday, February 6, 2009

Two months ago today was the best day, ever! Billy & I had a wonderful garden wedding in the backyard of my parents’ home in Georgia. My parents went above and beyond, even the food my mom catered (yes, she did it all) was gorgeous! Everything my mom and I had discussed had been executed perfectly – my outdoor dream wedding had become reality. I am a “details” girl, they are important so Pop surprised us with a large wooden “B” hanging in the entry way, so creative! Mom found mini chandeliers to match my larger one so there was more glitz in the trees. They even bought me a baby grand piano to place in the yard! I really wish we could turn back time so I could be a guest to this fabulous event; I’d love to go back and soak in all the remarkable details we worked so hard on. Thankfully, Lyndsay and Anderson captured all of the fabulousness for me since we cannot go back in time. Ha! Here’s a sneak peak at my wedding album I’m in the process of designing, enjoy the pictures I promised to blog about!
I will share more wedding album spreads in the near future. TrendyInk has been busy lately (and for that I am thankful!) so there’s not much time for a lot of personal designing at the moment – it’s a process. The past 8 weeks have been nothing but amazing! I am so blessed! Thank you, mom and pop, for making the day better than a dream! Thank you, Billy, for being so incredible, I love you babe!!

3 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

it looks AMAZING!!!!! i can't wait to see more. you are so talented with design. :)

Ashley said...

It was an amazing day, and I am thrilled that you are so happy. You deserve it!!

Aunt Donna said...

posted a whole long long long comment - then had to sign on then had to do more stuff stuff - and then comment - which was brillant and eloquent - disappeared -

puttin on my dr. denton's and getting under the covers to help deal with the fact that my vivacious response was dimmed by a lack of password.

Followers

Site Meter