Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mystery Film

I’ve moved several times in the last 5 years, actually I moved each year. In all my moving I packed along a mystery roll of film. I wasn’t too sure where it came from or how far back those mystery memories were captured. Recently, I stumbled across the film roll again as I was organizing some areas in the new apartment. I finally decided it was time to unleash those mystery pictures and take a trip to Wal-mart. Come to find out, they do not develop film in an hour. I was not really surprised; I mean how many people develop from film anymore? Last night I picked up the pictures, it was fun reliving these 2003 moments again!

Happy graduation again, Mr. Liberty Alumni!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I feel like I move a lot too! I save all my boxes so I don't have to keep buying new ones...

Followers

Site Meter