Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Miss Sophie

I've been contemplating a new pet, a sweet-loving puppy. Billy quickly reminds me that I have one and it's time to visit my parents for the 'fix'. Sunday, it hit - I MISSED SOPHIE! As silly as it sounds, I just absolutely had to see her! Sophie knows that when her 'mommy' shows up there's always a new toy in tow...I couldn't disappoint. Sunday afternoon I made a pit stop to PetSmart for a cute new play toy and hit the road. I began thinking about all those early-early mornings while potty training her, the expense at the vet & most importantly those expensive haircuts at the beauty parlor every 6 weeks...I snap out of my "I want a new puppy" mode and just enjoy my visit with my other true love, Miss Sophie Mae. On my surprise visit Sophie was super excited and extra grateful for her new toy. We played a lot, enjoyed momma's home cooking and watched movies together - it was a relaxing afternoon in Folkston!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter