Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A mouse in the house

Last night I came home from work to Billy greeting me with a big hug at the door. This always makes my day better knowing the work day is over with and I have him home with me. Last night turned out a little different than our usual Monday night. After hanging out and catching up on our day, I went into the kitchen to find ...






(are you ready for this!?)








... A MOUSE! This evil little guy...
(pix taken with my iPhone so it's not great quality - he was very scary!!!)

I have never screamed so loud! I do not like insects much less rodents! I screamed and jumped on top of a chair and asked Billy to get it. Then I slowly realized with him remaining calm and not seeing a tail or creepy whiskers wag - it was fake! I was going to kill Billy - end of story. He laughed like I'd never seen him laugh before. Game on! It's pay backs in the Bird house. :) Any suggestions, ladies? After I calmed down and realized it was all a joke, not a real rodent in my house, I was okay. I'm still thinking paybacks are due. ha! Is this what life is living with a boy? Atleaset they make it interesting! :)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh girl! We need to talk! Yes, welcome to married life with a prankster! Dennis has "gotten" me so many times! Too funny! It is "on".....if you need help, let me know! I've got your back!

Brittney said...

Paint his toes while he is sleeping... mom did that one time....!

Gail said...

That is too funny. I can just see you know screaming and jumping in the chair. I love him he is soo funny!!!!

Unknown said...

place a brisseled brush inbetween the sheets on his side of the bed at the bottom so when he stretches out his feet hit the brissels -he'll wear he was bit up -bet he jumps outta the bed too haha paybacks haha

Followers

Site Meter