Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to me…

Monday Billy surprised me with fun Birthday gifts at 6:30AM – he is so sweet and knows exactly how to ‘butter my bread’, I LOVE PRESENTS! After the gift opening we headed to the most magical place on earth to celebrate, Disney World! I wanted to spend my special day with the mouse with big ears so that’s exactly what we did. We haven’t been to Disney in years so it was a lot of fun to make new memories in the Magic Kingdom! Here’s a clip of Billy as I interviewed him in front of Cinderella’s Castle.

He's such a sport for putting up with my interviews!

It was a wonderful 29th birthday!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Awwwwwwww! Too sweet! Loved Billy's interview!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

Yay! I love birthdays...and the video. :)

Followers

Site Meter