Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Road Trip

This past weekend Billy was off work and so we decided to head towards Atlanta. Billy loves “going home” and it’s always nice to visit with family that is kind enough to allow us to crash at their home (thank you, Mark & Peggy!). We set out with a “To-Do” list and accomplished everything we set out to do. We had a lot of fun!
Billy’s #1 “To-Do”: Eat at the Varsity
This was the first time for me; it was so yummy we might just have to go again soon.
The famous chili-dog was sinfully good!


Brooke’s #1 “To-Do”: Visit the World's Largest Aquarium
Neither of us had been to an aquarium and so I really wanted to go. I took lots of pictures of all the beautiful and strange looking mammals & fish!

I think the Beluga Whales were my favorite!
We also were able to visit with friends, shop at IKEA & make it home in time to rest up for the work week. I’m already looking forward to our next trip!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter