Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I love St. Patty's Day! Growing up Irish we were sure to celebrate big on Patty's Day. I have fond memories of waking up to Irish music blasting through the house (also known as our year round “cleaning music”). Mom would serve us green pancakes for breakfast and corn beef and cabbage for dinner. Pop even gave us GREEN MILK one year for breakfast when I was home from college for Spring Break with all my girls. Everything was green. Ha! Last year my family and I were in NY celebrating in the city with New York family at the parade along with all the other good Irishmen. Here's a couple of my favs from our fun last year.


Irish sisters having fun!I so wish I could’ve escaped the office for the day and celebrated in NY again…only the next time experiencing the fun world of green madness and love with Billy.
I have a feeling he’d be in for a shock. :-)
My Uncle Jack is as Irish as they come and is a St. Patty's Day baby -
here he is sporting the green beard last year!
Happy Birthday Uncle Jack and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter