Monday, June 1, 2009

June, already!?

Is it really June 1? Time sure does pass quickly when you're having fun! Billy and I had a great & busy weekend together. Since he usually works 2-3 weekends a month when his full weekend off comes around we play and play hard! Living only 14 miles to the beach helps us satisfy our weekly crave for the sun & sand. We found lots of shells and worked on our tan. I even found 12 (yes, 12) sharks teeth Saturday! Saturday evening we went on a "couples date" with our family (Billy's Niece and Nephew), Hamilton & Charlsie. We enjoyed dinner, great conversation, a little shopping and capped off the night at O'Kane's...a local favorite with a great live band. Here's a fun picture I snapped with my iPhone of our niece and nephew (ha!). We couldn't pass up this photo-opp. Next time, Billy and I will have to get in the picture.
We had so much fun this past weekend that I was wiped out & asleep by 10:00PM Sunday night - that's unlike my "night-owl" nature. I look forward to the summer weekends ahead with a lot more playing in our future.

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter