Monday, June 1, 2009

Military Ball

As most of you know my brother, Jordan, is serving his military time in Italy. This past weekend he went to his Military Ball. He said it was a great time with his buddies, laughing and enjoying a night of fun. These guys really do work very hard and are doing a service I'm sooo thankful for. Please keep his unit in your prayers as they are training off and on to gear up for another deployment at the end of the year. Here are some pictures from the Ball.





And here's a favorite of Jordan hanging out in Italy - I'm a tad jealous he gets this experience of living abroad. :-) Keep up the good fight, kid. We miss you terribly!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hey Brooke! Love hearing all about yours and Billy's fun times! I continue to be so happy that you "found the one"! Yall are so cute together! Thank you also for posting the pics of Jordan! He looks great and I hope that he knows he is truly loved and missed! Love you!

Followers

Site Meter