Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Celebrating in the Outer Banks

The family arrived in Manteo, North Carolina early Friday morning. Everyone seemed excited to be in a quaint town full of new experiences but the best part was having the family together again. It’s rare that we get to have all of my moms’ siblings and their families in the same location. There are five siblings so someone is usually missing. We were all gathering for a big day, an exciting day…my cousin, Jay, was getting married! Personally, I was thrilled because as the bride at the last family wedding I didn’t get to hardly visit or enjoy everyone. I found the trip a perfect opportunity to celebrate with Jay & his new sweet wife, Beth, and enjoy my New York family. Unfortunately, Billy had to work and couldn’t make the trip; he also missed out on all my dance moves! *Maybe that's a good thing!?* That’s right; we all danced the night away at the reception. I’d love to go back to the Outer Banks and stay at the Roanoke Island Inn again; it was such a lovely place!
Pop & I waiting in the airport for our rental car



Mom and her siblings (my favorite New Yorkers!)

Aunt Donna & Mom - Irish Twins
Pop and I took the Inn's bike's out for a ride along the dock
Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Donna took the family Sailing
on the morning of the wedding.
It was such a fun experience for everyone!
Jay & Beth exchanging vows
Dance! Everyone was dancing the night away -
it was such a fun wedding reception...even Pop!
Jay & Beth Boeri, the happy newlyweds! Congratulations!!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter