Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trendy Ink Designs - Website News

Have you ever loved doing something so much you would do it for free…with a smile!? That’s exactly how I feel about designing for my clients; I really do love the process of working with them to execute their vision or ideas through custom design. Although, after years of voluntary work I decided early last year that it was time to venture out and started Trendy Ink Designs. I have been blessed with fabulous clients and am grateful for this road the Lord has lead me on.

So recently, I decided it was time to finish up a project that has been in the works the past year. It’s been a long time coming but my website is officially up and running with updated content. There’s still more to come in the future, but for now I am pleased to show it off to you. I’m grateful to my web designer, Karen Salsbury, for her patience with me during this process. She was easy to work with and does a great job. For anyone looking for a web site you can find Karen linked from mine...go check it out & share the love, http://www.trendyinkdesigns.com/!

1 comment:

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

Love the updated site. Especially love the music! Great Job and here is wishing much success!!! After all...I am a living testimony to your great design work.

Followers

Site Meter