Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The season of Pumpkin Spice and Mums have arrived!

Oh, how I adore Fall! Regrettably, living in the sunny state does not allow us to get the full effects of this fabulous season, which makes me miss living in Virginia just a little bit. However, the temperature does drop at some point and in the meantime I get to decorate with some of my favorite colors and sip the 'oh-so-yum' Pumpkin Spice Latte!

This past weekend, Billy and I took a "quick" trip to Lowe’s for some items to help us finish a few house projects we have going on (more on those later). Just before check out I spotted this gorgeous mum and had to have it! Mums are one of my favorite components of Fall and I love how the yellow mum adds a little "pop" to our entry way. Now I just need to find (or create) the perfect wreath for my front door. I’m also thinking about a hay man too for the rocking chair, hmmm. I must find an old pair of overalls!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter