Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Waiting Pays Off

Recently, Billy and I had a “date night” that lead to pure excitement! We were going to do the usual dinner and a movie since he had worked all day and we wanted something low key. However, after dinner we had about an hour to spend before the movie. We discussed browsing the furniture store because…well, it’s just plain fun! What we didn’t know is that we were about to miss our movie and purchase the very dining table set that I’ve had my eye on for almost a year. When we were engaged I had spotted this table and loved it but had sticker shock and walked right out the store. After pining over this table I do believe the Lord is GOOD and saved it just for me. When I walked over to the table and the sign was slashed with a red marker (Oooo, I love those red markers!) I began to feel like it was Christmas morning…you know that giddy feeling when you know something great is about to transpire!? Needless to say we missed our movie and went home happy-happy campers. Here’s my 60” table of goodness that we purchased for half off. It pays to wait. Unfortunately, it’s not the best picture as I have a bad habit of taking quick photos with my iPhone instead of pulling out my camera. I’m thinking that date nights now just may be a bit dangerous – we spotted a lovely leather piece I think would look perfect in our family room. :)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Gorgeous!! I love that!

Followers

Site Meter