Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wedding Invitation: Taylor & Josh

Some of you may remember Taylor & Josh when I blogged about their Save the Dates. We’ll they are now one month away from their big day! It was a joy working with Taylor and her mom through the designing process. I always enjoy working with brides and being a small part of helping them execute their dream wedding. When the wedding invitations arrived back from the printer I was giddy with excitement. They are just divine if I do say so myself…Taylor has great style. Here’s to Taylor and Josh, may your wedding day be all you dreamed! Enjoy being a newlywed, there is nothing sweeter!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Brooke you are amazing. You are so talented. They look great.

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

Thanks for all of your hard work Brooke!!! Many, many thanks!

Trendy Ink Designs said...

Thanks, Gail!

Ms. Dee Dee - no problem, it was my pleasure! Enjoy the upcoming weeks as they are the most exciting!

Followers

Site Meter