Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas recap


Early Christmas morning Billy and I enjoyed our own Christmas unwrapping gifts from each other (Santa) and had a blast! We like to open one at a time and drag out the process with Oooos and Ahhhhs to each gift.  


It was a 'Tiffany' Christmas

We loved all of our Christmas cards!

We LOVE Mario ... Thank You Jordan & Oana ;)

After the morning at home, we drove to GA to have Christmas with my parents. Since I was a kid, mom and pop usually like to send us on a hunt for our “big” gift. This year was no different with reading a clue that lead to another…after 10 clues and lots of time figuring out each rhyme (and lots of laughing) we were lead outside to a beautiful patio set. We were so surprised! I just wanted to brag a little and show off the beautiful patio furniture we received on Christmas from my parents. Mom found this vintage patio set ... restored it, painted it and adorned it with new cushions…just for us! Isn’t it great? I was so excited! Now I get to decorate my patio and give it pizzazz!


I am so excited for spring now so we can enjoy this patio even more!


Christmas at Mom and Pops

Santa brought Pop a bike!


Even Sophie unwrapped a couple of gifts!

We missed Jordan, Oana and Carlo but had a very blessed Christmas celebrating Jesus' Birthday and taking time to remember the reason we celebrate at all. 

1 comment:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

brooke, your house looks AMAZING! i love how you've decorated. glad you and billy had a fun christmas in your new home. :)

ps-looks like your dad and i need to go bike riding together-haha!

Followers

Site Meter