Monday, January 11, 2010

Turning 30

Last week I celebrated my 30th Birthday...30th!  It was the first birthday where I could remember my mom at that age and quite frankly, it freaked me out. I was not looking forward to it at all but Billy has informed me that 30s are way better than 20s...so far he is right!  My birthday ended up being so wonderful and I am actually enjoying this new chapter.   Here's a few highlights that made my day special...


Presents!


Heading out to spend the day with my love!


A beautiful new Bible from my parents (I really wanted a new one and they did a great job picking it out!!)


Treated to a pedi


Billy bought me 2 more dining chairs - now my set is complete!


The cake!

I am looking forward to what my 30s bring! So much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to! Hope you all are having a great new year. 

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter