Thursday, December 16, 2010

Celebrating Two Years

I admit I’m a little behind on my blogging but better late than never, right? I truly love this time of year but sure do wish it would sloooow down. It seems like yesterday I was in NYC and Christmas was still weeks away. I miss NYC already! I’m technically “half yankee” so I have the city crave in my blood stream. Thankfully, I married a handsome southern gentleman, a good ole’ Georgia boy, who despite his southern roots has a big love for the city as well. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary touring New York City with friends. The weather was (very) cold, the company was great and the days full of activities were a blast.
 To avoid boring you, I will only post a "few" pictures.
We took over 300 (at least!).
 One of the many beautiful trees in the Waldorf Astoria
Billy & Mrs. Clause at Macy's - Santa's line was too long
Posing for Billy :)
 Broadway
 M&M store
 Rockefeller Center - the tree was gorgeous!
 St. Paul's Cathedral
 Times Square
View of the Empire State Building from Macy's
I’m so-so blessed and happy to be married to my best friend.
These two years have been the best two years of my life,
I love being Billy’s wife. Each day is sweeter!

And I cannot forget a big thank you to my Aunt Donna & Uncle Jimmy for taking Mr. Bird and I to and from the airport and allowing us to stay at Casa' Boeri for our incoming and outgoing nights. We always enjoy our time with you and appreciate your over the top hospitality! xo

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter