Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been a whirlwind!

It's been a whirlwind of a week! Shortly after we enjoyed Thanksgiving and had a 17 hour day of black Friday shopping things went south. My Dad ended up in the hospital AND my brother is in Italy with mono and is in need of surgery but they cannot operate until he gets well.  I'm thankful it is nothing too serious but it sure has been a wild weekend.  The saying, "when it rains, it pours" comes to mind.

In a matter of hours, Billy & I begin our vacation and I have not even packed one thing. This is maddening to the organization/planner in me!  So, with everything going on I have no time to do all the posts I had planned.  I want to leave you with our photo session from a couple weeks ago.  My friend, Kaci, took these for us and we had the best time hanging out together in the park.  Go to her blog to see the rest of our session or visit Kathryn Brown Photography for more information on her photography.


Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter