Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lesson Learned {Halloween Recap}


Billy, Oliver and I had the best time with our trick-or-treaters this past weekend. The kids were just too cute in their costumes. My favorite was a baby dressed in his Mickey Mouse costume. What a doll! We actually ran out of candy and had to hide just past 8:00! Last year we ran out of candy too - I've finally learned my lesson. MUST BUY MORE CANDY. :)  I thought 3 large bags of candy was plenty, guess not.

We ended up not "torturing" Oliver as much as I had hoped. Oliver sported his Army tee given to him from his Aunt Oana. He "said" he wanted to be Uncle Jordan for Halloween, ha! He had lots of fun hanging out barking at all the trick-or-treaters. He wanted to come out and play soo badly. Can you imagine the looks mommies would have given me if my baby was jumping on theirs!? Not good. 

I'm in Christmas preparation full swing.  Already have gifts purchased and keeping my eye out for my hot items to go on sale - maybe black Friday will have a few goodies for us this year? I enjoy the hunt. Anyway, don't forget about the Christmas tags. I filled lots of orders last night and have ordered many stamps. Let me know if you need one of these items for your holiday preparation!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter