Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Torture the pup or not...that is the real question


There is a bit of debate on our pups Halloween costume. To dress Oliver up, or not is the question. We cannot agree. I've never dressed up a dog or any animal before so I’m definitely a rookie. We have been to Target, Wal-mart, Petco; you name it looking at costumes. At some point I thought this would be a fun idea (obviously, not for Oliver) to have him dressed up greeting the kiddos when we hand out candy. Wouldn't he be adorable as a pumpkin or bumble bee!? Here are a few I really like. Billy says, there is no way our boy is going to wear a Bee costume...


Meanwhile, the Halloween candy in a big ol' basket by the door is dwindling. I have NO idea who is eating all the kiddos’ candy!? (Uhmm, Mr. Bird)

In other news, the weeks continue to fly by! I cannot believe that next week is November. I realized today that I don't have time to slow down until next year! I appreciate keeping busy though as I enjoy counting down to something fun during the busy times.

In a matter of weeks Billy and I will again be in NYC but this time with friends. I cannot wait! NYC is beautiful at Christmas time and I'm really looking forward to experiencing it with Billy. I have so many wonderful memories with family in the city on holidays and am looking forward to sharing this with my wonderful hubby and making new memories.


Hope you all have a fun Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter