Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Invitations set the stage...

Invitations set the stage for an upcoming event. Once you receive an invitation in the mail you are given a subconscious idea of what to expect. Right? Or is it just me? :)

I love helping to set the tone for an event through design. A few weeks ago, I designed these invites for a friend.  Aren't they adorable!?
For those interested, I design custom invitations for a $30 design fee and you can print them yourself on your desktop printer. OR, you can also place a full print order (includes printing fee) and I will deliver or ship the invites directly to you.

Contact me for details if you'd like a quote for your upcoming event or holiday party!

ALSO, Keep on the look out for my Christmas tag collection available soon!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter