Monday, October 4, 2010

Gearing up

Hello, my name is Brooke and I have a jacket obsession. I'm of the mindset that you can never have too many jackets. Attending college in Virginia aided to this theory. Now, living in FL I regretfully do not get to wear them as often as I would hope. However, In preparation for the cooler weather AND my upcoming NYC trip I thought it would be appropriate to purchase a new jacket.

So, I went online for the hunt.  I spotted this jacket...the bold buttons and ribbed knit collar and cuffs had me at first glance! Since my jacket wardrobe needed a new updated member...I ordered it. The jacket arrived Friday afternoon. Hello, Double Breasted Wool Bomber! I think it's a great addition and can't wait to wear it with my new black boots. 

Happy Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter