Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birthday {recap}


What they don't tell you as a kid is that sometimes you have to work on your Birthday when you grow up. This is what the 30-somethings chapter holds. Ugh! So, I took a half day just in spite of the fact that I was NOT going to work the entire day. :) However, this Birthday was special because of my amazing husband. Billy is always sure to go out of his way to make my day spectacular. We spent the morning together and then off to work we went. When Friday rolled around our plan was to celebrate (more)...which means shopping, of course! I was told I could buy anything I wanted that day. Dangerous, right? Here is one of my new favorite things we picked up while shopping...


My favorite, Ray-Ban

Now, I'm looking forward to the summer days much more and not just because of the beautiful FL weather. :)  ALSO, thank you to those who took advantage of the my Birthday {31} sale! Your items will be available soon. I will be in touch.

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter