Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year {already!?}

I printed out something at work today and noticed on the bottom of the paper "1/4/2011" and that's when it truly hit me, it's 2011! It has taken me four days (I may be a little slow) for this to sink in.  I cannot get over how fast time is moving. I still haven't even blogged about our Christmas and what a wonderful Christmas it was! Tomorrow in celebration of my Birthday, I will have a SALE on one of my hot Trendy Ink Design products. Until then I will leave you with a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...

 Dinner with friends - a few of them are missing from this picture but it sure was nice to catch up! 
Christmas Eve after the Candelight service at our church,
Billy & I enjoyed the Yule Log! I love-love the Yule Log! :)
My favorite guys! Billy and Oliver on Christmas Day at Moms.
Poor Oliver was getting a "talking to" since he wanted so badly to play with the presents (AND chase Sophie). :)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more details on my Birthday Sale!

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter