Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

(Our little bunny)
Celebrating the resurrection was so special. It was such a reminder of how thankful I am and need to be on a regular basis for what Jesus did for all of us. Yesterday, church was really good and reminded me of what is important. My Pastor does not preach to impress the masses but preaches God's word from his heart and each time he preaches I learn something new. I'm so thankful the Lord led Billy and I to Celebration. The best part, it's only a few miles from our home.

After church we went to have Easter dinner with my parents. While we missed Jordan, Oana and Carlo terribly...the dinner was fantastic! My mom can cook with the best of them. Nothing beats a good Sunday dinner at her house. I told her to watch out…when my brother and his family are finally home living here in FL, she's on dinner duty after church every Sunday! Mom has a gift of making each holiday really special. Here are a few pictures of our dinner with them. Afterwards, Billy and I headed home to see our boy, Oliver, and play in the sun. It was beautiful day!

Easter Bunny (mom) gave me this gorgeous Waterford vase from Ireland filled with flowers.

No comments:

Followers

Site Meter